- Brown D, Daniel P, D'Abaco G, Gogos A, Ng W, Morokoff A, Mantamadiotis T. Coexpression analysis of CD133 and CD44 identifies Proneural and Mesenchymal subtypes of glioblastoma multiforme. ONCOTARGET. Impact Journals. 2015, Vol. 6, Issue 8.
- Bennett I, Guo H, Kountouri N, D'Abaco G, Hovens C, Moffat B, Desmond P, Drummond K, Kaye A, Morokoff A. Preoperative biomarkers of tumour vascularity are elevated in patients with glioblastoma multiforme. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. Churchill Livingstone. 2015, Vol. 22, Issue 11.
- Nasr B, Chana G, Lee T, Thanh N, Abeyrathne C, D'Abaco G, Dottori M, Skafidas E. Vertical Nanowire Electrode Arrays as Novel Electrochemical Label-Free Immunosensors. SMALL. Wiley - V C H Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. 2015, Vol. 11, Issue 24.
- Liubinas S, D'Abaco G, Moffat B, Gonzales M, Feleppa F, Nowell CJ, Gorelik A, Drummond K, O'Brien T, Kaye A, Morokoff A. IDH1 mutation is associated with seizures and protoplasmic subtype in patients with low-grade gliomas. EPILEPSIA. Blackwell Science. 2014, Vol. 55, Issue 9.
- Daniel P, Filiz G, Brown D, Hollande F, Gonzales M, D'Abaco G, Papalexis, Phillips W, Malaterre J, Mantamadiotis T, Ramsay R. Selective CREB-dependent cyclin expression mediated by the PI3K and MAPK pathways regulates glioma cell proliferation.. Nature. Nature Publishing Group. 2014, Vol. 2, Issue e108.
- Yuen T, Morokoff A, Bjorksten A, D'Abaco G, Paradiso L, Finch S, Wong D, Reid C, Powell K, Drummond K, Rosenthal M, Kaye A, O'Brien T. Glutamate is associated with a higher risk of seizures in patients with gliomas. Neurology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2012, Vol. 79, Issue 9.
- Kennard J, Barmanray R, Sampurno S, Ozturk E, Reid C, Paradiso L, D'Abaco G, Kaye A, Foote S, O'Brien T, Powell K. Stargazin and AMPA receptor membrane expression is increased in the somatosensory cortex of Genetic Absence Epilepsy Rats from Strasbourg. Neurobiology of Disease. Academic Press. 2011, Vol. 42, Issue 1.
- Frankel P, Pellet-Many C, Lehtolainen P, D'Abaco G, Tickner ML, Cheng L, Zachary IC. Chondroitin sulphate-modified neuropilin 1 is expressed in human tumour cells and modulates 3D invasion in the U87MG human glioblastoma cell line through a p130Cas-mediated pathway.. EMBO Reports. Nature Publishing Group. 2008, Vol. 9, Issue 10.
- Powell K, Kyi C, Reid C, Paradiso L, D'Abaco G, Kaye A, Foote SJ, O'Brien T. Genetic absence epilepsy rats from Strasbourg have increased corticothalamic expression of stargazin. Neurobiology of Disease. Academic Press. 2008, Vol. 31.
- D'Abaco G, Kaye A. Integrin-linked kinase: A potential therapeutic target for the treatment of glioma.. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. Churchill Livingstone. 2008, Vol. 15, Issue 10.
- Buchert M, Poon C, King AJ, Baechi T, D'Abaco G, Hollande F, Hovens C. AF6/s-Afadin is a dual residency protein and localizes to a novel subnuclear compartment.. Journal of Cellular Physiology. Wiley-Liss. 2007, Vol. 210, Issue 1.
- Godde NJ, D'Abaco G, Paradiso L, Novak U. Differential coding ptotential of ADAM22 mRNAs.. Gene. Elsevier Science. 2007, Vol. 403, Issue 1.
- D'Abaco G, Kaye A. Integrins: Molecular determinants of glioma invasion.. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. Churchill Livingstone. 2007, Vol. 14, Issue 11.
- D'Abaco G, Ng K, Paradiso L, Godde N, Kaye A, Novak U. ADAM22, expressed in normal brain but not in high-grade gliomas, inhibits cellular proliferation via the disintegrin domain.. Neurosurgery. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2006, Vol. 58, Issue 1.
- Godde N, D'Abaco G, Paradiso L, Novak U. Efficient ADAM22 surface expression is mediated by phosphorylation-dependent interaction with 14-33-3 protein family members.. Journal of Cell Science. Company of Biologists. 2006, Vol. 119, Issue 16.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile